Are you new to gold making? Asking yourself "where do I even start"? Well, you have come to the right place.
This web site was created to help new gold makers just like you. It will help get you started in the following categories for
World of Warcraft and each of its expansions.
- Dungeons - acquire BoE (Bind-on-Equip) transmog gear to sell on the auction house. As there is a lockout of 10 instances per hour, the goal
of dungeon farming is to loot as many dungeon mobs as possible within 60 minutes. Therefore, a small dungeon with high mob density that drops a
lot of high value items is considered the "perfect dungeon".
- Raids - amass large amounts of gold by selling BoP (Bind-on-Pickup) item drops from each raid boss to a vendor. The information provided will
give you an indication of the raw gold associated with a full raid clear, as this will generally remain consistent from week to week
- Open World - an excellent source of acquiring pets, toys, and mounts to sell on the auction house. You will find information on some of the
most popular open world farms. Location links are provided to view maps of the area(s) associated with each farm.
- Crafting - another source of acquiring pets, toys, and mounts to sell on the auction house. You will find information on some of the most
popular craftable items in game. Links are provided if a particular craftable requires a specfic recipe, plan, or other to be learned.
- Gathering - a new gold makers "bread and butter". Raw materials normally sell quickly on the auction house as crafters are always in need.
Collect materials to sell or use yourself in order to make craftable items.
Choose an expansion and get started making gold!